LISN provides interactive survey options for you to utilize as part of your life journey. These are in the form of questions that ask you about yourself, your views and opinions. On this site they are intended to generate awareness, not answers. If you know the questions that resonate (ring true) within you, it can help to identify what to LISN for in your experience of spirit.
For example, here is a list of common questions asked about the Xconscious spirit within:
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- Is any violence or war justifiable?
- How does one obtain true peace?
- What does it mean to live in the present moment?
- What is our greatest distraction?
- What happens to you after you die?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What are the virtues humans possess?
- Is the relationship between science and religion reconcilable?
- What is it that prevents people from living to their full potential?
- What is wisdom and how do we gain it?
- Are we all spiritually connected?
By considering the questions we can identify what stirs within us, which is a way of attending to our own spirit.
“Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet
Confinement of your aloneness
Anything or anyone
That does not bring you alive
Is too small for you.”
The results of IQS surveys are only viewed by you, but overall statistics may be used in the LISN algorithm to match you to people who are likely to be friends.
Interactive Survey Questions have their own introductory page, and can be selected from categories/Interactive Questions.Full Glossary Index